Girls (and guys)...you know. Dating sucks. There are losers slinking out of every hidden corner, just waiting to buy you a drink before they let their freak flag fly proudly. These are my adventures in both traditional and on-line dating. Pull up a chair, laugh till you pee, and live vicariously through my loser-filled adventures. And please note...this blog is rated R for language and sexual content.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Where have you been?

I know that I will absolutely jinx myself by typing it out loud, but I met a boy I like.

Superficially speaking, he has all of the requirements I'm looking for in a mate.  He's tall (6'3''), has all his hair, a gorgeous smile, arms for days, a hairy chest (yay!) and made me laugh with his quick wit and humor.  Plus, he works with his hands, drives a pick up truck, is father to a couple of dogs, close to my age, never married and has zero children.  He's also taken by me and told me so, both in person and via text - although I wonder if he really is, or if he just wants to get into my pants.

He is the kind of guy that I feel like a million bucks standing next to, because he is so darn good looking.  He's also the kind of guy that I would totally want to flaunt to my friends.  (That sounds horrible - but I just think back to this guy and how uncomfortable I was even thinking about that.)  I personally feel that we are a decent match.

Our make-out session, which happened back at his place, was tender and exciting.  He's a great kisser, and although I did allow his hands to wander a little bit, we both kept our underthings on and pulled up. (I had to hold myself back!)  I could feel what he was packing and I know I will be quite happy with it.

There are some red flags though - and please...if anyone thinks I am being retarded, just say so!

  • His name reminds me of someone I HATE with a passion. 
  • He is in the same kind of work as my ex - which led to a lot of frustration over long, strange hours and unfinished projects.
  • He likes women who sport a very "clean" hairstyle in a very private place.
I'm seeing him again this weekend and am hoping to pick up where we left off - both in conversation and exploring our naughtier side.

1 comment:

  1. He sounds awesome! Are any of those 3 things dealbreakers for you? (They wouldn't be for me, but we're all different!) Maybe you can come up with a nickname for him, to address issue #1? And have a conversation re issue #2? Issue #3 strikes me as worth giving in on....

    ReplyDelete