Girls (and guys)...you know. Dating sucks. There are losers slinking out of every hidden corner, just waiting to buy you a drink before they let their freak flag fly proudly. These are my adventures in both traditional and on-line dating. Pull up a chair, laugh till you pee, and live vicariously through my loser-filled adventures. And please note...this blog is rated R for language and sexual content.

Monday, April 11, 2011

The Cougar vs. The Cub


To quote a friend, "young boys have their place in any good rotation."

I went out for drinks with a very young 23 year old last night.  I am not anywhere close to the age of 23...in fact, if you invert the numbers and add a couple of years, then you've got my age.  This boy was not only young and tall (6'3'') but incredibly handsome and had muscles for days - obviously an athlete.  

Our date got off to a slightly awkward start when he asked his buddy to tag along.  I was thinking "what the hell?  This is not a tag team situation!"  Luckily, there was no intention of that happening, but my young cub did admit that he felt more comfortable having a wingman in case I was a weirdo.  Totally understandable.  Can you imagine if I started showing up for dates with a posse in tow?  That sounds like a little bit of awesome!  Anyway, about 5 minutes into the date, it then became a game of "lose the wingman."  

We were chatting it up, sitting entirely too close to each other, when I decided that I was going to offer up the first challenge of the night...I told my cub that there would be something very special in store for him if he could tie a cherry stem using only his mouth.  (This trick also shows me if he will be useful in other areas too.)  For someone who claims that he never tied a cherry stem before, he sure busted out a perfect knot awfully fast!
  

The something special came about an hour and a half later when the wingman left, our tab was paid and my cub went into the men's room before we departed to check out another local hangout.  I very smoothly snuck in behind him, grabbed his hand and led him into the only bathroom stall.  He pinned me against the wall and started to kiss me, grinding himself into my pelvis.  I let my hands do a little traveling, then unbuckled his belt and...well, you know.  


Here's the minor issue when getting frisky in the men's room - besides guys walking in and out constantly.  Sometimes, to keep your balance, you accidentally steady yourself with your bare hand on the pee soaked toilet rim!  So disgusting!!!  Then, you have to keep that hand completely out of commission for the rest of the act which can be difficult, especially if you're dealing with what my cub was packin'!  By far, the biggest penis I have ever experienced....not only lengthy, but incredibly girthy.  


We darted out of the bathroom afterwards and headed over to another bar to play some darts.  My cub was definitely in an affectionate state of mind the rest of the evening.  There was inappropriate touching during the dart hand-off, stolen kisses right out in public viewing (I guess they weren't really "stolen" but describing them that way is terribly romantic) and the second challenge of the evening!  To be honest, I can't remember what the challenge was - - but I do know that I won it and got to pick my own prize, which I collected on when we finally got to my place.  ;)  Yep...


I'm fairly sexually driven.  My drive was nothing compared to that of my hunky 23 year old.  What a fucking animal! No downtime for me at all, so I'm not only sore in all the right places, but I'm also a walking zombie with a serious case of beard burn all over my face!  By the first light of daybreak, I graduated to being one of those girls who just lays there.  I just couldn't move anymore.  It didn't matter, if he wanted me somewhere, he just picked me up and plopped me down with absolutely no effort at all.  My alarm clock didn't have to wake me...there was no sleeping last night.  Not even a little snooze.  However, the shower that I thought would re-energize me turned into another round when he surprised me by throwing open the curtain and hopping in.  So, today at work, I look and feel spent.  My hair is a mess because I did a half-assed shampoo job, I barely used soap, my legs and pits are hairy, I'm pretty sure that I didn't apply deodorant and it looks like to got dressed trying to keep someone's hands from ripping off my clothes - which I was.  (Not to mention the aforementioned beard burn and sore girlie parts.)  


Before walking out to our cars to return to the land of the well-rested, he pulled me to him and said "I will get to see you again, right?"  Oh cubber, you will...if this old cougar can keep up, and only on a Friday or Saturday and NOT A WEEK NIGHT!  I may need to start eating my Wheaties! 

No comments:

Post a Comment