Girls (and guys)...you know. Dating sucks. There are losers slinking out of every hidden corner, just waiting to buy you a drink before they let their freak flag fly proudly. These are my adventures in both traditional and on-line dating. Pull up a chair, laugh till you pee, and live vicariously through my loser-filled adventures. And please note...this blog is rated R for language and sexual content.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mr. Could-You-Be-More-Wrong?

So, there's this really cute guy that just moved to the area. 

He can't drive in a neighboring State until 2015 because he got a DWI. 

And, he was a Chippendale's dancer. 

I'm going to take one for the team and go on a date with this guy this weekend because I just know there's going to be a great blog post out of it.  It's research.  You can thank me later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment