Girls (and guys)...you know. Dating sucks. There are losers slinking out of every hidden corner, just waiting to buy you a drink before they let their freak flag fly proudly. These are my adventures in both traditional and on-line dating. Pull up a chair, laugh till you pee, and live vicariously through my loser-filled adventures. And please note...this blog is rated R for language and sexual content.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

The biggest ASSHOLE move I've ever experienced

If you go out with a guy, have a great time, make out with him in his car in the parking lot and accidently leave your necklace in said car...don't be surprised that when you ask him to send it to you (after not hearing from him since that night), that a postcard arrives from the United States Postal Service telling you they have your envelope and need $1.14. 

SERIOUSLY DUDE?! 

You couldn't pick up the dollar and change postage? 

I so need the interwebs to help me with a response to send to him. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how stingy, on more than one level!

    It would be interesting to hear others' asshole move stories. I'm still in shock over the one that happened to me this week. Dude, break up with me because you fell for my friend's silhouette, and expect me to invite you to the party I'm having 2 days later, so you can see if she's interested?

    Singlicious
    The S Word
    http://my-s-word.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete