Girls (and guys)...you know. Dating sucks. There are losers slinking out of every hidden corner, just waiting to buy you a drink before they let their freak flag fly proudly. These are my adventures in both traditional and on-line dating. Pull up a chair, laugh till you pee, and live vicariously through my loser-filled adventures. And please note...this blog is rated R for language and sexual content.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Update on the Fucktard

So, after mulling over an email to the Fucktard in response to his assholish behavior, I sent this simple message via his internet dating profile:

"It's very clear to me that you made your decision in whether you would like to see me again.  For me, hindsight is 20/20 and I wish I had made a different decision when sleeping with you.  I wish you the very best in your future ventures.  Take Care."

I always try to be nice...but the 20/20 dig made me smile a little. 

The Fucktard contacted me last night.  I heard my phone ringing from across the apartment so, as per my usual self, I ran to it only to be grossed out with the face on the screen.  I "declined" to answer and sent him to voicemail, then forgot about it and went about my nightly business. 

A couple of hours later, I got a text message from him.  It was all cheery and light.  This really does chap my ass.  How dare he?  I didn't respond to him, but he continued to send me texts throughout the night - including offering to help me move this weekend.*

What I am learning is that guys hate to be dumped, especially when they felt they had the upper hand.  It's totally OK for this guy to ignore me for days, then when I make a decision and say "goodbye" he's suddenly all up in my grill?  I'm fairly certain that if I were to just have continued to let things be as they were (ie: no contact), I still would be waiting to hear from him. 

This reminds me of my friend who claims that men LIKE to be treated like shit.  I think it's that whole hunter mentality.   

*Disclaimer: I'm seriously considering caving in and letting him help.  I have big furniture and having a guy's muscles there would really come in handy.  However, this would mean I would have to put the past behind us (not IN my behind!) and subsequently, allow him to see where my new place is.  Not sure if that all is worth the manpower I would get out of it.

2 comments:

  1. Don't let him help you! lol yes I did read the sneaky small print ; )

    I have been here so many times too, I think you are right and you would not have heard from him. He doesn't like the fact you dumped him and if you give in he will have the upper hand.

    BUT I never listen to my own advice and I probably would take the manpower...

    Be strong : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree--don't take the help. You don't need him to know where your new place is! Hold out for a good guy. :-)

    ReplyDelete