Girls (and guys)...you know. Dating sucks. There are losers slinking out of every hidden corner, just waiting to buy you a drink before they let their freak flag fly proudly. These are my adventures in both traditional and on-line dating. Pull up a chair, laugh till you pee, and live vicariously through my loser-filled adventures. And please note...this blog is rated R for language and sexual content.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Interesting developments in the case of the creeper

Which creeper you ask? 

I know.  There's been quite a few.  I'm specifically speaking about the one last week - whom I was excited about meeting, then met and actually felt bad about the way things turned out.  I may have cried, if I remember correctly.  I know I went home feeling like a big pile of flaming dog shit.

Last night, as I was killing time and multi-tasking, I came across a profile I had not seen before. 

The skies opened up, my eyes got big, I let out a huge sigh of relief and  followed with a long drawn out chuckle.  Although I did not necessarily dodge a bullet - because, after all I still had the pleasure of meeting the kid - I did have the gumption to leave before anything bad happened to myself or my wallet.  It sounds as though others did not.

Behold the words of the vigilante*:

For those of you ladies who have had the pleasure (I mean heartache) of dating/meeting/chatting with MD198333, mrromantic0903, or now mr. romantic (aka Tim), he just changed his name, then please be aware that he is a con. He dates multiple women and doesnt use protection...if you know what I mean. His profile is false and he is nothing he claims to be. I am only here to warn as many girls that would like to be warned. If you choose to get ahold of him then good luck to you cuz he will womanize you. I am only looking out for others so they don't have to put up with his lies. But when you find out the truth, please don't say you weren't warned. Please be careful as he is also jealous, insecure and has a temper at times.
Just in case he happens to change his screen name again, his real name is Tim and he claims he is a Dr/PA/orthopedic surgeon...but he's definitely not. If you meet up with him his wallet will somehow be "lost" or his ATM accounts will be "frozen" and will not have money. He is NOT a millionaire! He will also be quick to try to kiss you or get physically involved...most likely by going to a park. I've also been informed that he also has been on craigslist, cupid.com and possibly other dating sites.


I use this blog as a means to keep myself entertained on these dates I subject myself to.  I have to admit that I love the idea of someone creating a fake profile (as a man, so the women will be the ones to see it), and letting out this guys dirty laundry!  Why had no one thought of this before?!  It really could've saved me a load of time and effort.  LOL.  Although, then there would be no juicy stories to pass on. 

I did reply to the person and told him/her of my experience and commended them on thinking of this form of communication to stop a predator.  I have received no answer yet.

*In my head, I want to think that the owner of the fake profile is this guys best friend who is looking out for the female population as a whole, because he's disgusted at how this low-life treats the fairer sex.  I may also imagine that he wears a superhero costume and has special powers, but truth of the matter is, it's probably just a woman scorned.

7 comments:

  1. Yikes! All the more reason to meet in a very public place for the first couple of dates, at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true. And, to my defense...I thought I'd hop in his car to say hi, decide on a place to pow-wow and take separate cars there. Safety aside...having a get-a-way vehicle is always smart as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Singlicious...I have tried to comment FOREVER on your blog and it never allows me to. For some reason, blogger is not allowing me to comment with my google user name and password - yet I can still post here with the same info. Mother eff'ers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would seem safe to pop into someone's car to say hi, right?.... Unless he turns out to be really unsavory. I'm glad you got away cleanly! And good for whomever it is for warning people about him!

    Bummer re the commenting! For what it's worth, here's what I've found works for me to comment when I get the error message that I'm not allowed to comment. I sign out of Google. Then I sign back in with the same user name and pasword but I do *not* check "stay signed in." Then it allows me to comment. Weird, I know. I hope that works for you! I sometimes feel like I'm mostly talking to myself on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Follow-up re commenting on my blog: I don't think you "follow" it--maybe that would help?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, I think I have now solved the commenting issue. Apparently, my comment setting was set to "registered users." I have now changed it to "anyone, including anonymous users." Sorry for the confusion!

    ReplyDelete